The Hair Dye Gallery was created and maintained by Beeunique
Beeunique complies fully with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties
– What Information Do We Collect?
We keep the data that you give us when you create an account with us e.g. for commenting on blog posts, these are things like your name, address, email etc. We keep the IP address that was used when you contact us. We keep contact information for any images we use.
– Where Do We Keep Your Data – Security?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes password protected programs, individual usernames and password logins, backups stored securely in our safe and internet security software.
– How Do We Use Your Information?
The GDPR says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason for doing so.
* Your Account: your data is used to create an account on our website.
* Contact Info: your data is retained in case of any problems with the photo e.g. removal request or a copyright issue.
* Images: Your images may be shown on the Gallery website and/or Beeunique’s websites and social media – all images are watermarked for your security.
– Who We Share Your Information With And Why
We do not distribute personal information to third parties unless we are required by law, for debt recovery, accounting or payment processing/anti-fraud purposes.
– How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We keep your data while you have an account with us, and sometimes for a longer period, depending on whether there are legal or regulatory reasons for doing so. Contact details need to be retained for as long as you have images in our gallery.
– Keeping In Touch With You:
We promise to never share your personal information with any third party marketing company. We may contact you for the following reasons:
* Newsletter: this will only be sent if you have opted-in to receive this and you can unsubscribe at any time.
* Enquiry: we will contact you if there is a problem with your image or a copyright issue etc.
– What Are Your Rights?
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
* Details of the information we keep on file: the person named on the account can email to request a copy of the information we hold on them. This will be emailed to the customer. This service is free of charge.
* Correction of the data: if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
* The removal of data: please contact us if you would like us to delete/remove your information from our system.
If you have any questions about how the Hair Dye Gallery/Beeunique uses your information that is not covered here please contact us
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commisioner’s Office. Further information is available at https://ico.org.uk
– Data Controller:
The GDPR makes a distinction between organisations that process personal data for their own purposes ‘Data Controllers’ and organisations that process personal data on behalf of other organisations ‘Data Processors’. Beeunique is a Data Controller.
Unit 5 Marybank Lane
Ltd Company Number: SC339736